Dr. Karl Nixdorf Provides Laser Therapy for Pain Relief at his Teaneck, NJ Chiropractic Center
Laser Therapy in Teaneck, NJ: Laser therapy is a non-invasive, painless, low level laser provided by Dr. Karl Nixdorf. Our Teaneck chiropractor uses laser therapy at Spine & Balance Center of NJ, LLC to stimulate damaged tissues, promote natural healing in the body and provide relief from pain and inflammation. Laser therapy is very popular as it provides effective pain relief without the need for surgery or medication.
Conditions Laser Therapy Can Help
Laser Therapy Accelerates the Healing Process
Low level light is applied directly to the problem areas when a patient comes in for a session. The body has a natural reaction to red and near infrared light, so the tissue absorbs the light. This reaction can affect damaged cells and promote their regeneration. Patients will feel the device against their skin during the procedure. It does not create heat, sound or vibration. This makes it completely painless and noninvasive. Dr. Nixdorf will work with each patient to determine the best treatment plan to manage their pain.
Therapeutic Benefits of Laser Therapy at Our Teaneck Chiropractic Center
There are many different benefits to receiving laser therapy at Spine & Balance Center of NJ, LLC.
- Stimulated Nerve Function: Laser therapy speeds nerve cell recovery. This can reduce pain and numbness associated with nerve-related conditions.
- Rapid Cell Repair: Laser light therapy accelerates cellular healing and reproduction.
- Anti-inflammatory Action: Laser therapy reduces swelling, which leads to pain reduction, less stiffness, and a faster return to normal muscle and joint function.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Laser light increases blood flow circulation to the injured or affected area.
- Faster Wound Healing: Laser therapy stimulates wound healing development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser therapy helps to reduce scar tissue formation. This leads to more complete healing. This also makes the area stronger and reduces the chance for re-injury in the future.
Contact Spine & Balance Center of NJ, LLC